The tomatoes compliment the smokey bacon in this easy to make quiche.
You will need:
1 frozen pie crust
6 large eggs
3/4 cup of milk
3 rachers of smokey bacon (diced)
1 cup shredded cheese
1 whole tomato
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1/2 teaspoon of pepper
1. Preheat the over to 375F.
2. Dice up the bacon and brown in a skillet or cast iron pan.
3. Remove bacon from stove and pour onto a paper towel to get out as much of the grease as possible. Set aside to cool.
4. In a large bowl whisk the eggs until combined and mix in the milk eggs, salt and pepper.
5. Take the frozen pie shell and spread the cooled bacon onto the bottom.
6. Add the whisked egg mixture.
7. Add the cheese.
8. Slice the tomato and place on top of the cheese and the mixture.
9. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until set in the center. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.